CamScanner


     There is this app on my phone that I have been using for almost three years now. Until recently I have been taking my knowledge of this app for granted. The app called CamScanner let's you use your phone camera to scan pages and email them to yourself or other people. I have been using it to scan our math worksheets so I could project them onto the whiteboard (so much easier than writing them on a chart). I love my little app and I use it all the time.
     Yet, recently in a discussion with my school's office manager 'B' I realized I should have been sharing my knowledge of CamScanner from the beginning. What happened was our major copier was down for a few days and one of my colleges needed to print out her math test from her assessment booklet. So 'B' had to pull out this old clunky copier, from storage, to do it. I told her about the app and that instead of pulling out the old copier why didn't she just scan it email it to 'B' or herself and print it on the office printer. They both looked at me with astonished faces. 'B' in particular loved the idea because she needed to scan so many papers for the school and using her phone was so much easier than using the big copier to scan. They suggested I share my knowledge about this app so here I am telling all of you.

FYI: I am not getting paid for this. I truly love this app.
Scanned with CamScanner

Comments