Low-Carb Chicken Curry

     In honor of the new direction my blog is going I thought I would post one of my favorite dishes to cook; Chicken Curry. My family and I have been working on losing weight and eating healthier. For awhile now we have been on a low-carb/ keto diet. In the pursuit of finding meals to fit our new lifestyle I came across many different recipes for Chicken Curry and then I sort of made my own version. 

     Normally, Curry is eaten with rice but as I am trying to cut down on my rice intake I have replaced it with a baked potato. My mom who is more of a vegetable eater has hers over some grilled zucchini. She assures me it's great but I have a personal intolerance for vegetables I'll just take her word for it. You can also try other bases that you want, it is pretty versatile. Or, you can just eat it plain.

      Whatever way you choose to eat it, I would love to hear about your take! Let me know in the comments below.


Comments