Remodeling

     If you are someone who by some chance has visited my blog a recently you would have noticed that it has become pretty dead. This year I got a new job as a Teacher's Assistant and am no longer a full fledged educator. It is a move I am happy with and am quite comfortable in my new position. Unfortunately I am not creating content like I used to and as such do not really have anything to contribute to my educational blog. Therefore I am remodeling it into a personal blog.

     While I am still an educator I am sure there will still be educational posts, but for the most part my posts will be about life in general. I will have posts about my hobbies, about places I have visited, about my family, and anything else that catches my fancy.

     As part of the remodeling process I will be changing the name, but I believe the URL will stay the same. I will also be changing the look of the blog. I will not delete any of my previous posts, so they will still be available to those who may need them.

     Thank you for all your visits I hope you continue to come to see my new content.

Comments