Bookemon Badgathon TBR



So I am super excited about participating in the  Bookemon Badgathon by Megan at Tome Infinity. I want to earn all of the badges they are so amazing. Also Megan was kind enough to let me use the badges for a competition next year in the library so I will hopefully write a post about the end results next year when we hold it. But right now I want to talk about my TBR for the Badgathon.
FYI I am on team Mystic because I choose that team so long ago when Pokemon Go came out. 

Battle Book: Illuminae


I will probably only read this battle book because it’s the only one I have access to. Also I have been meaning to read the series so yay!

Creative Badge: I am Drums


I was putting this away in the Library and thought this would be a good book to read for the creative badge

Memory Badge: Marsh Field Dreams


I pick this book because I am a fan of Ralph Fletcher's writing books so I thought I'd pick this up.


Exemplary badge: Around the World in Eighty Days


I always wanted to read Jules Verne. I feel like I know all about his books but I've never read any so I am going to read one this month.

Pictorial Badge: Food Wars Vol. 2


This is a reread. I love Soma and the rest of the school.

Amour badge: Mansfield Park


I've owned this book for a while so I thought I might finally read it.

Chiller Badge: If You Find This


One of the kids checked this book out. He said it was good so I thought I would give it a try.

Fantastical Badge: Seven Wonders: Colossus Rises


I've been meaning to read this series for a while but the first book went missing but the book finally came back so now I can read it.

Scientific Badge: Wild Robot


I've heard good things about this book from other librarians and educators so I thought this would be a good time to read it.

Rainbow Badge: Carry On


This is an eBook so I don't have a picture
I read Fangirl a few months ago and I didn't like it that much but a lot of Booktubers love this book so I thought I would give Rainbow Rowell another try.

Archival Badge: Wolf Hollow


This badge was hard to fill so I just picked a book that sounded interesting from our Historical Fiction section.

Panic Badge: Beastly Bones


I read Jackaby recently and wanted to read the rest. And since it has ghosts and monsters I decided it will be my pick for the panic badge.

Jester Badge: Funny Girl


I had a hard time deciding what book to use for this considering most of the funny books in our library are not my cup of tea. But I saw this on our shelves and thought it would be a good fit.

Know it All Badge: Reader Come Home


I had my mom buy this for me from the states. It's for Professional Development and I am hoping it will give me an idea on what to do for my Master's Thesis

Prose Badge: The Red Pencil


I basically picked this up because I needed something here and picked this up thinking it should be a fast and easy read.

 
Diversity Badge: A Long Way Down

I blame Jessethereader for this. He talked about a couple of Jason Reynolds books that he had read in one of his "Books I've Recently Read" videos and I read For Everyone and enjoyed it so I picked this one up for the diversity badge.

Comments