Favorite Youtubers

YouTube is a great place to learn things, interact with others around the world, and just have a lot of fun. My weekends are usually devoted to watching different YouTubers and for different reasons. I watch knitting podcasts, BookTubers, and some self-help YouTubers and some fun entertainment videos. I would like to share some of my favorite content creators, and now with us, all being stuck at home during the COVID-19 crisis now is a good time to learn about some new YouTubers

Knitting 

I only recently got into watching knitting podcasts and there are two that I enjoy the most.

The first is the Grocery Girls Knit. Those sisters are knitting inspirations and are just a joy to listen to. And if I didn't live in Jordan I would totally buy some of Mrs. Brown's project bags.


Another podcast I enjoy watching is Wet Coast Wools. I love listening to them and looking at their amazing work. I wish I was able to actually visit their store.


BookTube

I am subscribed to a lot of different BookTubers but there are only two that I go to straight away as soon as it's uploaded.

Holly Heart Books is one of my favorites. We have a lot of the same taste in books and she is so fun and energetic. I especially enjoy her Medivalthon.

Another is Daniel Greene. I really enjoy his insights into the fantasy genre, and his series Please Don't be a Bomb is really fun.

Self Help

Once again I have two YouTubers that help me be a better person and a more productive worker.

First to help me be a better person I love listening to Charisma on Command. I feel that I'm a little socially awkward so I enjoy listening to ways to be more outgoing and charismatic.

Next for productivity, I like to listen to Thomas Frank. I learned a lot from him about creating good habits and being more productive.















Comments