Bookmarks on TpT

 I placed a new product on Teachers pay Teachers today. I created 18 various fun bookmarks you can share with your students. I really enjoyed designing these bookmarks and figuring out how to use basic shapes on PowerPoint to create unique designs and images. 


This set is 2 scenes one during the day and the other at night. Then a basic rainbow and then 3 bookmarks with some text. The first one is a scroll with the words: Read. Explore. Imagine.
The second one is a collection of different words: Read, Learn. Imagine. Explore. Create.
And the third one is a bee hive theme with the words: Let's Buzz About Books.

The second set is 6 different monsters eyes.

The last set is an abstract rectangle design, a flowers design, two types of star designs and a circle design.

I'm selling the entire set for $3 in my TpT store, so if you want some fun bookmarks stop my store and pick them up.


Comments