End of the Year

          The end of the year is almost upon us, three more weeks then we are done. Unfortunately in those three weeks we have to tidy up our classrooms, take inventory of everything, write down supplies we will need for next year, fill in a form for what we did this year, write tests, fill in report cards, plan an end of year field trip, write end of year certificates, and to top it off we I still have to try to teach 19 kids who all suffer from some kind of end of the year disease that turns them into little monsters. Last week somehow I ended up with tape over my mouth hands and legs taped together and made to sit in my chair as they wheeled me to the principal's office where I was finally saved from the monsters.
 The worst thing is I could have broken the tape anytime but I was laughing so hard I could not get up the strength to break my bonds.

Comments