Field Trips

     Field Trips are one of the most stressful things about being a teacher. Luckily I have an awesome parent who organizes all the trips. Sadly I do not have someone to take my place on the trips. I start out panicking over where am I going? How to I get there? When do I leave to get there on time. Then it's do I have enough drivers (because we don not have a school bus)? Do I have all the permission slips? Did one of my students forget theirs? Do I need to call a parent to bring it? Do I have enough money? Who is going in which car? Do I have the drivers information? Where are my drivers?
     Finally after all my endless questions are answered and I am actually there and all kids are present and accounted for I feel fine. I get into the trip just as much as my kids do and I have a lot of fun. Its just that first part that makes me say "I hate field trips!"

Comments