Weekly Round up

It's Friday! I love my kids but I love the weekends more, especially when Monday is a staff day and I am kid free for three whole days. Anyway here is a look back on my week.

 We started out cooperative strip paragraph this week the unedited version looks good.

We started the editing process today. Unfortunately we were not able to finish editing today but hopefully we will finish it on Tuesday. I'll post the completed version next week.
I was talking to one of my parents on Thursday and he told me the greatest thing I have heard all year. "My son is really engaged this year. He comes home everyday and tells me what he learned that day. Thank you." Things like that make my week.
Starting a new unit soon so I have been working on setting it up this week. We will be learning about energy and matter and how they interact. I created a carbon 13 molecule clipart that I am going to put on my class door and then put my kids faces in place of the neutrons, protons and electrons.

That was just a few things I have done this week, in no particular order. 




Comments