April TBR

April To Be Read

 I thought I'd share my April TBR with everyone. While I have a few books in my picture knowing myself I will probably read a lot more. All the books currently on my April TBR are from the school library where I work. So they all have the library tags and color coding we use at the library.
What I am going to do in this post is show a picture of each individual book and why I choose it for my TBR. So with out further ado here is my list.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer


I choose this book for two reasons: One almost everyone I follow on booktube love the Lunar Chronicles. So, I had to put it on my list. Two, Popsugar Challenge #15 Retelling of a Classic. 

Jackaby by William Ritter


My mom read this book earlier in the year and she absolutely loved it. So I put it on my TBR and am going to read it this month. I also might get to the rest of the series this month as well.

Princess Bride by William Goldman 


I loved the movie growing up, it is on my top five favorite movies of all time. So when I saw this on the shelf at work I had to grab it. 

 Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater


 PopSugar #33 A book with a zodiac sign or astrology term in title. I basically just put a zodiac sign in my library search engine and picked the most appealing one.

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 


Another one of those booktube loves. I picked up the audio book for Six of Crows to listen to on the way back from work because it takes me an hour to get home. Then I realized that Shadow and Bone series comes first in the Grishaverse so I thought I'd work on that too. I will probably get through the whole series this month as well.

 Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass

This one was recommended to be my a college as well as being a favorite of booktube so I decided to pick it up. This is actually on the bottom of my list because I'm not to keen to read it. My mom read A Court of Thorns and Roses and didn't like it so I'm kinda reluctant to read this one.

Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

I don't have a picture for this one because the copy I got from the library is hideous and I didn't want to take the picture.

I chose this book because jessethereader showed it on Best Books of 2018 so I thought I'd give it a try. The idea of two stories being told one in prose and the other in pictures intrigued me so I decided to pick it up when I saw that we had it in the library.

Comments