First Year at ACS

     School's out for the summer. It has been a great year here at ACS and I am looking forward to many, many more. I want to end my first year on a high note so I thought I would list some of the amazing things that I enjoyed this year. In no particular order here it goes:


  1. The people, I am so blessed to be at a school with such friendly people. Everyone greets you with a smile even if you don't know each other's name. 
  2. The energy, everyone is filled with so much energy that I feel energized just by walking the halls
  3. The Grade 5 team, extra gratitude to the people I worked closely with for the duration of the year. Jami, Ayisha, Miriah, Meredith and most of all Lesley. You guys made my year awesome.
  4. The activities, there are so many great after school activities that I can't even begin to list them all. 
  5. Mansaf on Thursday, need I say more?
  6. The thoughtful little tokens of gratitude from the admin and the PTG.
There is a whole lot more, but for now that is my list.

Thank you ACS!

Comments