Shopping on the Jerash Highway

One of my favorite things about Jordan is plant shopping. In the spring and summer if you go down
Jerash Highway from the University St. there are a bunch of plant sellers. The plants are super cheap
and offer a large variety. They have so many types of plants flowering, not flowering, fruit trees,
bushes and so much more.






In the spring I bought some window planters for my window and some elysium and dahlias to plant and it was great.

Now they aren't doing as great but I'm working on them.

For inside my room I tried to go with some flowers but they didn't last long and had to be taken outside to flower again. Unfortunately that defeated the purpose of getting them, so I'm going to go with a plant that has different colored leaves to add color without flowers.


They also have different plastic pots for your planting needs. It's where I got the planters for my window sill. They also have them in different colors if brown is not your thing.


I also fantasised about owning a large garden so I can put in one of they're amazing garden sculptures. Particularly this awesome looking cannon.



And if you're looking for a sheep or chicken to slaughter, Jerash Highway has that too.

I highly recommend you head done the highway if you need plants. There are so many and so pretty.

Comments