Working Towards Wadi Mujib

My brother is coming to Jordan at the end of summer. He has this plan to go hiking in Wadi Mujib. Wadi Mujib is this amazing canyon near the Dead Sea that has some amazing hiking trails. To read more about the different trails checkout Wild Jordan's website.  I unfortunately I am not a fan of hiking. Basically, because I am out of shape and lazy. But, now that I am forewarned about my brother's ambition I can plan ahead.

So my goal for this summer is to walk. Walk around the block. Walk around Sports City. Walk around the malls. Also at ACS we have a challenge to move 500 miles this summer so that's another goal to work towards this summer. I am currently at 26 miles, I have a long way to go.
View from the walk near my house

I also plan to do some Tai Chi to improve my flexibility and stamina as well as body weight training to improve my strength.

And, because it is summer weekly trips to the pool. I go every Tuesday to the pool in Sports City. It's women only and its open air so I can work on my tan. It has an olympic size pool to work on my laps and a diving pool to work on my fear of heights.
Sports City Pool



Comments