Low-Carb Cinnamon Mug Cake

This summer I have been going for Keto and Low-Carb meals. Even making some of my own. For breakfast I love Mug Cakes. they are quick and easy and best of all filling. Today I am going to share my favorite sweet mug cake made with cinnamon and vanilla which makes it taste like a cinnamon roll.



When you are done you can use different types of topping to make it extra good. I have used Sugar Free Syrup and Heavy Whipping Cream, and Cream Cheese with Homemade Strawberry Puree.



For a little extra zing sprinkle some nuts on top or shred some sugar free chocolate.
For a savory version keep the butter, almond flour, egg and baking powder. Add some cheese, bacon and herbs, or whatever other savory component you desire. Top it with savory cream cheese for extra goodness.
Quick, easy and yummy!

Comments