Fun in Abdali



On the first day of the Big Eid (Eid Al-Adha) We went to hang out in Abdali at night. First we went to The Boulevard then we headed back into Abdali Mall to look around. It was a fun night and I would recommend it if you want some place to hang out at with friends and family.

The Boulevard is a great place to find a bite to eat. The place is lined with different cafes and restaurants. Plus, they had a ton of play areas for the young ones. There are multiple ways to get into the Boulevard you can either come from one of the street entrances or like us park a in the Mall parking lot and go through it to the Boulevard.

We just had diner so we weren't really hungry but we did stop at Four Winters for some ice cream. I had Raspberry Cookie, it was very delicious. It was more tart then sweet so it was a very refreshing dessert. Also watching them make it is super cool. They mix everything together in a Kitchenaid mixer and add dry ice to cool it down, so fog comes out of the mixer. It's great that you get a yummy dessert and an awesome show in one shop.


After ice cream we went into Abdali Mall and looked around. We checked out DNA that recently opened on the top floor. It has books, electronics and some pop culture collection items like Harry Potter wands. My brother bought two books in Arabic because he wants to practice his arabic. I didn't buy anything because I thought it was a little too pricey, and I am feeling a little poor right now. Maybe next paycheck when I don't have as many bills.

After DNA we decided to go to the top of Abdali Mall and check out the views. It was amazing. especially at night with all the lights. We had a great view of King Abdullah Mosque. I wish I had my DSLR the pictures would be much better.


All in all it was a great night!




Comments