Hectic Week

My sister has gone to Turkey for a week. Which is great her and her husband get to have a second honeymoon. Problem is we have their 4 kids running around our house. On the one hand I get help painting my room, on the other hand the house is never quiet.

In our tiny three bedroom apartment is just my mom, my cat and I. We spend most of our time reading, crocheting and watching TV, and Snowball just sleeps all day.
But, these kids. My nephew is four which means he is always active getting in to things, touching anything within his reach, playing with everything. My nieces are preteens and teenagers. One is always playing Fortnite with her cousins, loudly. One is constantly listening to music and the eldest sleeps most of the day.

That said, I am really enjoying spending time with the kids. The first night we sat together and watched the Lorax on Netflix. Yesterday I spent 2 hours in my room watching my nephew play with my dragons. And all the girls helped paint my room. On Tuesday we are going swimming at Sports City.


On top of that we were shopping at City Mall when we saw some guy selling some kittens outside. The kids had to have one! they spent all their own money (120JD) on the kitten. They named her Blu and according to Google Lens it's a Birman. So, now I have two cats in the house. We tried to introduce Snowball to Blu, they had a minute long staring contest before Snowball hissed so we decided to separate them for now.


My sister left Friday evening, it is Sunday now and she won't be back till Friday. It is going to be a long week!

Comments