Five for Friday November 13th, 2015


I have been reading the Five for Friday posts for a few months now and decided to try my hand at linking up my new blog this week. So with out further ado my Five for Friday.
My sister-in-law has been volunteering for the PCRF and had some cards they wanted to send to children in Gaza. She asked me if my kids could write some and they did. They did an excellent job and their cards were really sweet.


Getting ready for Parent Teacher Conferences this week I decided to relieve some stress by turning my very boring student binder into something a little nicer.



Our current unit is about energy, so I put together a little activity for my kids to do. I created some images of different sources of energy, and they had to color them and cut it out and divide them into renewable and non-renewable sources.



Shadow, our new hamster. He is awfully cute.


My crazy kids.
The boys tried to fit as many boys as they can on one chair.

My girls were a lot calmer thankfully. Though we did have a laugh when three girls showed up with similar jackets.
Notice the bunny ears in the background? Same crazy boys from the first picture.



Comments

Post a Comment