Thankful Thursday 12-24-15


Time for another installment of Thankful Thursday. This week it was so great it is hard to limit my self to only three grateful gems but I did it. Do you have any Grateful Gems? Link up below ad share three things you are grateful for this week.

The one thing I am grateful for above all this week is winter break. Having two whole weeks away from the hustle and bustle of school gives me a chance to destress and relax so I can be ready to start the new year running.

One thing I have to mention is my dad. I have to be grateful to the guy who saved me from a flat tire on the freeway. Me and my mom were on the way to Pismo Beach for a day and my car got a flat tire 45 minutes in. My dad drove all the way down to us so he can change it for us. He is an awesome dad!
I have mentioned before about my shipping sprees at Daiso Japan. So it only makes sense that they earn a place on my grateful list at least once. They have so much stuff that I can use in the class I never leave there without at least one thing. The best part most everything is at least $1.50.
Do you have any Grateful Gems? Let me know by linking up below.

Comments