Thankful Thursdays

It is almost the end of the week and I don't know about you but I could use a pick me up before the weekend. Teaching can be a stressful job but also very rewarding. Sometimes the stress takes over and you forget how important your job is and how wonderful your students are. So I decided to create a weekly reminder at the time of week when the stress starts to get to me. Thus Thankful Thursday was born. Every week I will host a blog linkup where teachers can link up and tell others three things they are thankful for. I am calling them Grateful Gems. So if you need a pick me up or a reminder of how much you love your job grab the badge and link up your three Grateful Gems.
Disclaimer: By linking up your Grateful Gems on Thankful Thursday you are giving the host permission to use your Gems on other social media sites.


I am grateful to my best friend and mother who inspired me to do this linkup. She read an article about how you can rewire your brain to be happy if you think of three things you're grateful for every day.

I am grateful to Dr. Z., the school counselor, who always pushes me to go the extra step in my lesson plan. Whenever I think of doing something simple she helps me elevate it to a whole new level. She helps me be a better teacher.
I am grateful to Principal M., who is my role model and my inspiration. She is always full of great advice and is always willing to let me know that no matter how crazy I think things are she faced many of the same things and she helps me get through it.



Comments